My friend, Theresa has just got the cutest little dog, a cotton dog. She brought the dog, Alfred for dinner at Pastis and I got my first dog crush.
To be honest, I am not an animal lover. Not saying that ...read more
· Inspiration Button
My two Danish summer essentials this year are my beloved sandals from The Last Conspiracy together with a treat for my sweet tooth. I am a chocolate addict and eat it everyday. The combination of liquorice and chocolate from Lakrids ...read more
· Inspiration ButtonThis summer is not only vacationing and free time. I actually have quite a lot of university to focus on. So besides my week of vacation I wake up and begin my morning with a espresso and my marketing book ...read more
· World Traveller
Splendido Hotel in Portofino is a luxurious hotel on top of a hill and has this beautiful view. We went here to have dinner while enjoying this view.
My Portofino dinner outfit: Jane Kønig earring, HM shirt, Isabel Marant skirt, Christian ...read more
· City Guide · World Traveller
After two days exploring Rome, the next journey went to the Italian Riviera. We flew from Rome to Genoa and then drove from the airport to Portofino in about 30 minutes.
Portofino is very small town, if you can even call ...read more
· World TravellerAs a break from my summer university at Copenhagen Business School I have just returned from 8 amazing days of vacation. I was traveling around in Italy and France but my first stop was Rome. Before leaving on vacation I ...read more
· Beauty Essentials
I spent a lot of time on beauty products with the aim of taking care of my skin. My mother taught me since I was 12 years old to clean my skin and use creme. From there I have expanded ...read more
· Beauty Essentials · Fashion WeekIn exactly two weeks, Copenhagen Fashion Week kicks off and I look forward to attend. I have a tight schedule ahead of me with different shows to see, press event to participate and meetings. The days before Copenhagen Fashion Week ...read more
· Inspiration Button · World Traveller
This year is full of existing stuff and especially on the music festival-category. I have for the first time been to Sonar festival in Barcelona, to Roskilde Festival in Denmark, and this September I will go to Burning Man festival ...read more
· Well Being · World Traveller
I arrived to Ystad Saltsjobad, which I was really excited about. Ystad is about one hour from Copenhagen so it is really close and very easy to arrive to and I still got the "get-away" feeling which I needed in ...read more