I will make a Q&A with a new person every week and post it on my blog.
- Q: What is your currently project that you are working on?
A: We are working on new collections for SS17 and Cruise 16/17. Planning starts far in advance to create the perfect pieces for our customers and the creative process is the best part of the business!
- Q: How did you end up doing what you do today?
- A: After working for many years on the other side of the industry in PR, Sales, and a brief stint in Buying, I strongly felt that all resort wear was so similar and there was nothing that could be worn both from Day to Night and the Bech to the City, a warm one of course! So I jumped on the opportunity, and wanted to create something that was fresh and pretty for women that was light and easy to pack which is why we chose silks.
- Q: Did you set goals about where you wanted to be?
A: Originally I started with 3 styles and the only goal I set eas that if they sold well, I would double it.
- Q: What inspires you in life?
- A: My surroundings always inspire me, from interior design, to the runway to travel and culture. I am inspired by all walks of life.
- Q: What motivates you?
- A: The fashion industry is so fast moving and fast paced, you almost don’t need motivating! Just don’t stop!
- Q: How do you take care of your body?
- A: I try to make time every other day to attend the gym or a pilates class. Being based in London there are great places to try.
- Q: What is your food item/s of indulgence?
- A: I would have to say I have a very sweet tooth which needs to be controlled! I love a good frozen yoghurt on the couch with a movie! But all in all, there is nothing like a great Italian meal!
- Q: What is your beauty secret/tip?
- A: Sleep, eat well and exercise! You would think it was obvious!
- Q: What is you next goal?
- A: Keep going and don’t give up. Take in your surrounding, appreciate and work hard to grow and expand.
Follow Ariana’s luxury resort wear, Paloma Blue on Instagram (click here) and check out her website to see her collections and purchase her amazing resort wear (here). Paloma Blue is sold on Net-a-porter, Intermix, and other cool fashionable places.