· Inspirational people
This week's inspirational person is the amazing Nicci Welsh who is a born in England but lives in Denmark but she travels all over the world with her make-up artist career. I met Nicci Welsh through my work as a model, ...read more
· City Guide · World TravellerI was in Hamburg for ten days of work. During my time I got to explore the city. I like to feel the vibe of cities on my skin so I walk a lot - some days I walked 17 ...read more
The season of warm sweaters, boots, and turtlenecks has arrived. I have made a collection of warm sweaters that are perfect for keeping you warm for the winter.
Above I am wearing: jacket from Acne Studios, turtleneck from Rosemunde, jeans from ...read more
· Beauty Essentials
I want to treat you guys with some of my favorite products as both chanukka and christmas are coming up. There is nothing better than getting presents and I would like to give them.
Therefore I have made collaboration with some ...read more
· Inspirational peopleI met Chloé Serfaty for about three years ago in London. We were both signed up for fashion courses at London College of Fashion and meet each other in class. The three days course was a beginning of our friendship ...read more
· Inspiration ButtonI have been featured on Fashion-post.dk with "7 days 7 looks". I have been traveling between Hamburg, Berlin, London and now I am in New York during these seven days. I have been working with modeling in Germany and London and ...read more
· City Guide · World Traveller
Traveling to Tokyo for my first time has been above ALL expectations. The city is not as hectic as presumed and the Japanese people are the sweetest, kindest, and very helpfull people. Coming with a Western background and looking nothing like ...read more
· Inspirational peopleI meet so many fascinating and inspirational people on my journey who are people I am stil in touch with, or even close friends with.
I want to share cool women on my blog with the aim of stimulating our motivation and ...read more
· Well Being
Do not think that I will only post pictures of food now. That is not the case. However I will post pictures and recipes of some easy healthy snacks that I love. Like the Matcha Pancakes (here) and now these ...read more