Q&A with Sofie Damm who works as brand advisor for the PR agency, 9PR in Copenhagen. I am friends with Sofie since almost three years and I met her in Miami the first time. She is a cool and ambitious girl that I enjoy spending time with and getting input and outputs from. And she is a very smiley person which is another fact, which I love about her!
- Q: What is your currently project that you are working on?
- A: For the past two years I’ve been working as a Brand Advisor at the Copenhagen based PR agency, 9PR. It’s a fashion and lifestyle agency with focus on personal relations. I really love my job, my colleagues and the fact that I’m working with my hobby: fashion!
- Q: How did you end up doing what you do today?
- A: I was studying my BA in Designculture and Economics when I got the chance to be an intern at 9PR. And from there, I was first hired as showroom coordinator, to now where I work as a Brand Advisor.
- Q: Did you set goals about where you wanted to be?
A: I knew I wanted to be in the fashion industry, to be more specific, I wanted to have Eva Kruses job as the CEO for Danish Fashion Institute. So after graduating high school I applied for “Kaospiloterne”, but unfortunately I needed to be 21 to be considered (I was only 19) – two years was too long for me to wait. I wrote a long and very specific email to Eva Kruse and told her about me dream. I asked for advise to become her in 20 years.
Eva didn’t answer me, but her assistent Julie did. Julie had been studying Design culture and Economics – and so did I.
- Q: What inspires you in life?
- A: People with something to say – I love a good story. My boyfriend is a good storyteller and I simply love it.
- Q: What motivates you?
- A: To set goals. I have a lot of goals in my life I hope to achieve. It can be anything from personal to professionel achievements.
- Q: How do you take care of your body?
- A: Due to my job as a brand advisor for adidas I do a lot of training. Right now my favorites are Reformer training and running in my adidas Ultra Boost, which are the biggest motivation.
- Q: What is your food item/s of indulgence?
- A: With out discussion; “Bland-selv/Mix-myself”- candy. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
- Q: What is your beauty secret/tip?
A: I have three beauty routines I won’t compromise with:
1. Eyelash extensions from Star Lash (I have had this addiction for almost three years)2. Dry Shampoo from Kerastase
3. Vitamins from VitaViva – right now my favorite is Juice Complex.
- Q: What is you next goal?
- A: I hope to finally get my satisfied “bikini-body” in the summer 2016 because I’m going to Rio de Janeiro which means the beach Copacabana and very little clothes 😉 Wish me luck!
Sofie and I in Ibiza last June
Follow Sofie and stay connected with her on instagram here and get more insight of this darling.