December is month where I try to focus on moist for the skin as well as giving the hair, body and face some shine.
I have selected some beauty products that I especially need for the month of December, which my skin and body appreciate.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with aloe vera and rose water (click here)
- Tromborg pink blush gives my face some cuteness to my rather pale winter skin tone.
Kerastase elixir ultime oil conditioner gives the hair shine and is softness, which the hair craves in the winter months
- Body oil from Badeanstalten gives a shine to the dry skin we get in the cold winter months. This oil is an avocado oil and smells like citrus – and I lov the smell of citrus. (click here)
Madara “Micellar Water” both cleanses and remove make-up. I apply it to remove make-up and it does not leave red marks on the skin, which I find sometimes make-up remover does. Further, Madera is organic.
- Body Wash from The Organic Pharmacy contains a mixture of coffee, chili and horsetail, which reduces the size of fat cells, improves circulation, as well as smoothens the skin (check here)
- Face cream from Tromborg is a beauty must have for me. I love the texture, smell and effect of this cream. I apply it day and night and muy skin loves it.
I hope I have provided you with the beauty products you need to prepare yourself for the month. You can always contact me or comment below if you have any questions.