A couple of the women I have made the Q&A with replied to me, after answering the questions asked, if I have answered the questions myself, because the questions was not that easy to answer, and the truth was no. I have constructed these questions because getting inspired by other people on our journey, because I believe cool inspirational people affect us in a positive way if we let them, is aligned with the vision and idea behind “This Way”.
- Q: What is your currently project that you are working on?
- A: I have a lot of exiting upcoming projects with my blog which are both locally in Denmark and globally around the world. I am always looking out for new brands, new places, travels destinations, etc. etc. Also my master degree takes a lot of time and focus in certain periods and the upcoming month January, is a busy month as I have an exam and also starting on my big thesis projects. Therefore my winter and spring will be very much university focused.
- How did you end up doing what you do today?
- A: Since I was a little girl I have had a passion for fashion. I love the creative site of fashion and how it transforms. I have always had a vision of myself working in fashion and with different work experiences and meeting a lot of great people on my way, I suddenly ended up as a model and as a fashion blogger. I worked at a Danish fashion magazine, Eurowoman while studying my bachelor degree and I did an internship in Barcelona for a fashion pr company. One thing led to the other and then I ended up at a dream workplace for me, KCD Worldwide. Before I started my blog, I thought a lot about starting one. So the decision of establishing one did not start from one day to the other. I am a very structured person and I (almost) always have a plan of where I aim to reach. Therefore I made a plan for what I wanted my blog to be about, both to stand out from other bloggers but also to make it “me”, and most importantly honest and trustworthy. So I believe that having a dream without being to fixed so you can adjust the dream to the given circumstances coming your way, is where I am today.
- Q: Did you set goals about where you wanted to be?
- A: Definitely! I set a lot of goals; some bigger and some smaller. To me, goals is a measure of progression in life and progression is a core element of who I am – I do not want to stand still.
- Q: What inspires you in life?
- A: Traveling is one of the highest inspirational sources in my life. When I travel, either alone, with friends, boyfriend, or family I learn something about a new travel destination, culture, etc. and I learn a lot about myself. I feel that traveling and exploring the world makes me stronger as a person. Discovering new places, meeting great people, learning languages, becoming a part or not a part of the culture is such an inspiration to me. Every time I travel I imagine myself living in that place and then I either feel comfortable with the thought and other times not but the thought itself makes my brain work and see the city in a different light. I have lived in several cities and I have for the past six years, since I graduated high school as an 18 years old, been traveling around the world both with work and on vacation. I have lived in Paris, London, Seoul, Tel Aviv, Barcelona among other places. I gain knowledge and motivation from traveling and most of all inspiration to life.
- Q: What motivates you?
- A: My close friends, my boyfriend, and cool and passionated people motivates me. I can be motivated in different ways; to start new projects, consult an idea, set a new goal, or do someting together.
- Q: How do you take care of your body?
- A: I take care of my body through sports and exercise which is important to me. I can see how working out has a positive impact on me, on my energy level, skin, body, etc. Therefore working out and challenging my body is a core element of taking care of my body. I both look stronger and more toned and I also feel better. Also I take vitamins and minerals from VitaViva to support my body from the inside. My days can be very hectic and quite stressful with lots of flights, long night working hours which results to non routine days with meals at fixed time. Therefore I need to take even more care of my body and I therefore support it with multi vitamins, fish oil, vitamin D and C, and magnesium to get my most essentials vitamins in place. However I eat healthy, where my food consists of lots of vegetables, fruits, fish, and eggs, which is another way for me to take care of my body. I need to feel good about my self which I do when I eat good food with lots of nutrition in it.
- Q: What is your food item/s of indulgence?
- A: Chocolate is with no doubt my biggest indulgence. I love dark chocolate and eat it every day.
- Q: What is your beauty secret/tip?
- A: To mask up! I use both clay masks to minimize the pore and a multivitamin mask from Tromborg, which softens the skin and gives a glow. I can see a difference on my skin when i use masks. Also I ALWAYS clean my skin before I go to bed. Overall, I care very much for my skin and enjoy my beauty routine every evening.
- Q: What is you next goal?
- A: One of my short time goals are to finish my exams and graduate this upcoming summer and then to host a big celebration party. One of my long time goals are to make This Way a fashionable lifestyle brand where quality, trustworthiness, and honesty are still the core elements and then create blogging to the next level.
I hope you can get inspired by this Q&A and feel closer to This Way.