This week’s inspirational person is the lovely and ambitious Stephanie Visbjerg who is the PR manager at the Danish beauty and skincare brand, Tromborg. I met Stephanie in several occasions and I she is a lovely and ambitious cool woman who knows what she wants and work hard to reach it. Stephanie is very inspiring to me because of her warm and cool personality. Also her work at Tromborg makes me admire her bit more because I am addicted to Tromborg and love and believe in their vision and products. Therefore I made a Q&A with Stephanie to so I can share some information and knowledge about her motivation, goals and work at Tromborg.
- Q: What is your currently project that you are working on?
- A: We have a lot of exciting upcoming projects ? unfortunately I can’t share anything yet but one thing is for sure it?s going to be a great year. It is amazing to be a part of a company that is so innovative and follow the process from idea to product. Besides my full time job as PR Manager for Tromborg I will in a couple of months start on a HD education at Copenhagen Business School, which is a bachelor’s degree and has the English title Graduate Diploma in Business Administration.
- Q: How did you end up doing what you do today?
- A: I have been working in the industry since I graduated in 2008. I started working in fashion for different Scandinavian and International brands, then one thing led to the other and then last year I got my ultimate dream job at Tromborg ? I have always had a passion for beauty and health and I think it is important that you feel confident about what you apply to your face and body, which is a key part of the values behind the Tromborg name: ?a meeting between science and nature, where the purest of ingredients are combined with good old-fashioned common sense.?
- Q: Did you set goals about where you wanted to be?
- A: Definitely! From a very early age I have been very ambitious? I think it’s really important to set goals in life, personally, it helps me to stay focused and it gives me a constant desire to achieve new goals.
- Q: What inspires you in life?
- A: The people I work with, my family, my friends and my boyfriend. Traveling is also one of the things that inspire me the most ? visit new places, meeting great people and experience different cultures.
- Q: What motivates you?
- A: Every day I’m surrounded by amazing people who inspire me on so many levels, witch is a huge motivation.
- Q: How do you take care of your body?
- A: I make sure to eat healthy, exercise and drink a lot of water. I work out at Energii two to three times a week ? I love the reformer exercise because it creates quick results on my body – the reformer exercise offers all the famous benefits of pilates including overall strength, flexibility, coordination, and balance.
- Q: What is your food item/s of indulgence?
- A: For me, it’s 80% health conscious and 20% indulgence. I try to avoid saying ‘never,’ because we are human beings, and it’s not always possible. It’s all about finding a balance!
- Q: What is your beauty secret/tip?
- A: My skincare routine is basic but really effective. I believe in simple steps – cleanse, moisturize, and a mask once a week. Every morning, I wash my face with Tromborg Herbal Cleansing Water and also at night to remove makeup. I use Anti Aging Glow Serum and Anti Aging Wrinkle Cream – which is the ultimate luxury for my skin – all from Tromborg.
- Q: What is you next goal?
- A: My next goal is to complete my Graduate Diploma in Business Administration – which I am very excited about!!!
Below are Stephanie’s 3 favorite Tromborg products:
Follow Stephanie’s dream workplace, Tromborg on Instagram here
Get inspired with Stephanie Visbjerg