I have just got back from London and are now loading up for my next trip. I have been filled with inspiration from my weeks in London where I have been working with cool people, hanging out with my friends, and meet new interesting people. My relationship to London is getting more deep and the more time I spent in the city the more I love the city – that must be true love. I know my ways around in London and I have been to all the different areas in the city and explored the architecture, cafés, and more.. I am always sad to leave London and I have to know when I come back because the city has really got me. I will be back in September for sure but hopefully before.
Now I am changing my clothes and beauty products in my suitcase to another style as I am going to Ibiza, which means more hippie summer clothes than London and more summer beauty products.
My beauty essentials with the purpose of preparing me fore Ibiza is:
- Yves Rocher: Lavender shower oil to give my skin softness and calmness which the lavender gives.
- VITAVIVA: Guarana vitamins to boost
- Yves Rocher lipstick to give some summer color to the lips
- Yves Rocher lip balm to give moist and repair the lips.
- Yves Rocher hand creme and foot peeling softens your hands and feet and is a must for me every day.
Wearing: Fila top, Monki denim overall
Remember to take care of yourself and your body!
—This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Yves Rocher—