Meet the cool woman, Karen Marie Groth, who is the founder of the beauty agency, BeautyHero. Beauty Hero provided three brands, which Karen has hand-picked very carefully as she believes that these brands are unique in their own way. The three brands are; Mario Badescu, Magic Stripes, and Alchemy Super Blends. Karen has a long history with each of these three brands and wanted to expand the products in Scandinavia so other people can experience the same benefits like Karen.
I met Karen about two years ago in Copenhagen where we had a meeting regarding her brands. Immediately we had a connection and I admire Karen for her passion and love for her work. Karen puts a great amount of energy in Beauty Hero, and I felt it straight away.
This woman is a cool, inspirational, power woman, whom I want to dedicate this post to.
I have made a Q&A with Karen about her motivation and inspiration in life:
- Q: What is your currently project that you are working on?
- I’m the founder of Beautyhero.dk and exclusive distributor for MAGICSTRIPES, Mario Badescu & Alchemy Super Blends.
- Q: How did you end up doing what you do today?
- I have worked as an artist in the music business, since I was 20 years old. But I have always had a soft spot for everything related to skincare. I have had sensitive skin since I was 12 years old. And in my search for a cure, I developed a deep passion for skin care. So I´m living my dream.
- Q: Did you set goals about where you wanted to be?
- I have always had a lot of dreams for my life and I think there are so many interesting things that you could use your life on pursuing. But only two things stuck and these passions was music and skincare. But besides living the dream as a n artist, I also developed, my knowledge on skincare and skin and how to cure it, through research and testing loads of products. But you could say that I´m a dreamer, but I only pursue the dreams that keeps sticking on to me.
- Q: What inspires you in life?
- I love nature and I love to travel and to find new exciting trends (mainly new skincare products, I´m always on the look out) and to meet new people.
- Q: What motivates you?
- I love all things creative and I get motivated by learning about how other people have made their way in life. And I get motivated by my kid, Rio.
- Q: How do you take care of your body?
- Selfcare is my sacred place and I pursue to always take time to nurture my skin every night before bed.
- Q: What is your food item/s of indulgence?
I really love food. Basically I eat everything and to cook a fab dinner for friends and family is mediative to me.
- Q: What is your beauty secret/tip?
To take care of your skin every day and always with a gentle touch. So treat your skin as it was made off 100% pure silk and skip the harsh treatments. I don´t believe it´s nessecary. Continuity is the key.
- Q: What is your next goal?
I’m not at all done with my Beautyhero.dk and adventure, but I would love to make my own skincare brand some day. So who knows what will happen next:-).
Below are 3 of Karen’s favourite products:
Get inspired by inspirational Karen from Beauty Hero, like I do.