– The best Chinese restaurant in town. The restaurant is located at the Dorchester Hotel but has a separate entrance. The restaurant is nice and the bar is cool.
– One of the best Japanese restaurants in London. I have some favourite dishes that I always order and their drinks and desserts are super as well.
La Petite Maison
– A luxury French bistro in Mayfair London
– the tiniest restaurant in London which is a part of the charm. The restaurant is serving tasty Italian food and then they also serve this Cobb salad (on the picture below) which is insanely delicious!
– Argentinan inspired cuisine where everything on the menu is tasty!
– A michelin Indian restaurant serving all your favourite Indian courses.
– A vibrant Italian restaurant which is perfect for both lunch and dinner.
I hope you got an appetite to explore London!
xx and Safe Travels