· City Guide · Food · Map
//KONG HANS (King Hans)
My absolute favourite restaurant in Copenhagen! This restaurant is a 1 Michelin star restaurant so the experience here is expensive (but absolutely worth it for at least one time). The food is so delicious that I cannot ...read more
· City Guide · Food · Map
– The best Chinese restaurant in town. The restaurant is located at the Dorchester Hotel but has a separate entrance. The restaurant is nice and the bar is cool.
– One of the best Japanese restaurants in London. I have ...read more
· Food · Sporty Spice
Hi guys, this is a different kind of blog post because all the content is based upon your request.
For the first time, I posted on my instagram story that you could come up with questions about my diet. I got ...read more
· Food · Map · World Traveller
I am currently in St. Tropez with a big group of friends and enjoying my holiday. The weather is amazing, the vibe is fantastic, and the food is delicious.
During my time here I am exploring all the different restaurants in ...read more
· City Guide · Food · MapI know central London quite well now. The past 3 years, London is the city where I have spent most of my time. I really love the vibe of the city and I have great friends and a lot of ...read more
One of my favourite breakfasts is acai bowl. It is super easy and still healthy at the same time. Acai is a superfood berry that is energy boosting, anti ageing, detoxifying, and much more… honestly, you have no excuse for ...read more
I just want to wish you a merry Christmas and happy Chanukah. I will be spending my Christmas and Chanukah, which is both on the 24th December in my calendar this year, in Copenhagen. I am gathering my family and ...read more
Let’s focus on breakfast for once… and I want to make this clear, I am not a food blog but I am a lifestyle blog, so everything in relation to healthy inspirational living – that’s This Way.
When I was younger ...read more
· CRAVINGS · Food
I have to be honest, and yes, chocolate is my biggest craving. There is something special about chocolate! It just tastes amazing and you can get it in all different kinds of flavours – everything from maca/vanilla to goji/walnut. When I ...read more
· City Guide · Food · Map · World Traveller
After spending 6 weeks in Barcelona during summer 2016 I have made a Barcelona City Guide where I recommend the places that I have seen, tried, eaten, and explored.
Barcelona offers many different cultural attractions as well as gastronomic experiences. Furthermore ...read more