· City Guide · Map
I had the pleasure of staying at the cool hidden Riad, P’tit Habibi in Marrakech. The riad has very few rooms and is located inside the Medina. The Medina is the main central area where you have the market (Shouk) ...read more
· Map · World TravellerI have spent two weeks in Paris for modeling work and during my time I explored healthy spots in Paris. Not saying that I do not enjoy all the French brasseries, I think they are absolutely amazing and charming. But ...read more
One of my favourite breakfasts is acai bowl. It is super easy and still healthy at the same time. Acai is a superfood berry that is energy boosting, anti ageing, detoxifying, and much more… honestly, you have no excuse for ...read more
Let’s focus on breakfast for once… and I want to make this clear, I am not a food blog but I am a lifestyle blog, so everything in relation to healthy inspirational living – that’s This Way.
When I was younger ...read more
· Well BeingI do not have a lot of time in the morning to prepare a breakfast, and I prefer 30 min. longer in bed than waking up early to make myself a breakfast. Therefore I have made this ease-peasy smoothie, which ...read more
· City Guide · Well Being · World Traveller
I enjoy a nice and healthy breakfast with a juice and always an espresso on the side. I have made a London breakfast guide with all my favorite spots in this lovely town. I hope it will inspire you to ...read more
· City Guide · Inspiration Button
After a long Saturday night I have went to Federal café for brunch with some girlfriends. Federal cafe makes amazing brunch, all kinds of eggs, bread, veggies, and fresh juices. They even make my favorite israeli breakfast dish, shakshuka, which ...read more
· City Guide · World TravellerThat is no better way to start a Sunday morning than breakfast and girl friend time in Notting Hill. I went with my American girl friend, Carmen to Gail's Bakery which serves amazing breakfast and coffee!