· Beauty Essentials
I get a lot of questions about what I am using for my skin in order to keep it so fresh and clean.
Firstly I have to say that I have since the age of 12 years old taken good care ...read more
· Beauty Essentials
Finally I managed to take the time to get a hair cut.. My hair really needed it after too long time away since being in a hairdresser's chair. And spending time in the sun or photoshoots where all different kinds ...read more
· Boutique · Well BeingI love beauty products and I spend a lot of time in my bathroom to creme up, cleanse, mask up and more. I care how my bathroom looks and how my products are lined up and look pretty on the ...read more
· Beauty Essentials · Inspiration Button
1. SEPHORA Rose Lip Mask
2. Kat Von D Beauty "Everlasting Liquid Lipstick"
3. VITAVIVA Horny Goat Weed: Has combination of herbs and used in the Chinese tradition as the "love herb".
4. GUERLAIN Limited Edition Blush
5. SHU UEMURA Wonder Worker Blow Dry Cream
6. ...read more
· Inspirational peopleI meet so many fascinating and inspirational people on my journey who are people I am stil in touch with, or even close friends with.
I want to share cool women on my blog with the aim of stimulating our motivation and ...read more
· Beauty EssentialsA new month means trying new beauty products that I can share and inspire you to try. The weather has become really cold, especially here in Hamburg where I am at the moment. My hair, skin, and me are not ...read more
· Beauty Essentials · TechI am on it again in my Ford Focus. New road, new city, new month, new something??
While being on a journey all the time - taking care of my skin is like fasten your seatbelt when driving. After spending a ...read more
· Casual Monday
I welcome Monday with a morning bike ride to Copenhagen Business School with some master courses and then I went to meet up with the lovely Frede from Fredesblog. She is a lovely girl I have have the pleasure of meeting ...read more
· Casual Monday · City Guide · World Traveller
Hello Monday! I welcome you from Barcelona where I am sad that this is my last week to be here. I might as well enjoy it as much as I can...
My morning ritual is my double espresso and a fresh ...read more
· Casual Monday · World TravellerI arrived late night yesterday to an apartment in the Gothic area in Barcelona. So my inspiration and vibe is Barceona-inspired in this Casual Monday selection. Mixing Adidas sneakers with a flower dress and Ray-Ban sunglasses and topping the outfit ...read more