· Food · Sporty Spice
Hi guys, this is a different kind of blog post because all the content is based upon your request.
For the first time, I posted on my instagram story that you could come up with questions about my diet. I got ...read more
· Model StuffSo, I am finally back in the city. I have got my working visa and I am super excited to be here for work reasons. I am here with a completely new and fresh mindset, which means that you see ...read more
· Inspirational people · Sporty Spice
This week?s inspirational person is the power woman, Joanna Scharlett who is personal trainer, nutrionist, coach, freelance journalist at Costume, and more. She cares about her body and wellbeing and exercise everyday. She has an amazing toned body figure and ...read more
· Inspirational peopleI meet so many fascinating and inspirational people on my journey who are people I am stil in touch with, or even close friends with.
I want to share cool women on my blog with the aim of stimulating our motivation and ...read more
· Inspirational peopleI want to introduce you to a new feature I will have on my blog which will be ?inspirational people?.
I meet so many fascinating and inspirational people on my journey who are people I am stil in touch with, or even ...read more
· Inspiration ButtonDuring Copenhagen Fashion Week I was interviewed by Inma, the chief product officer of Pread.ly. Pread.ly is a worldwide blogger network which I became a part of in January 2015. Inma interviewed me with questions relating to my blog and ...read more
· Inspiration Button · World Traveller
Wearing: Saint Laurent jacket, Custommade shirt, FiveUnits jeans, Chanel bag, and Reebok from Colette Sneakers.
"Follow your dream and go for whatever makes you happy" - this has been my life guide sentence for a while. But it is much harder ...read more