· City Guide · Food · Map
– The best Chinese restaurant in town. The restaurant is located at the Dorchester Hotel but has a separate entrance. The restaurant is nice and the bar is cool.
– One of the best Japanese restaurants in London. I have ...read more
I have discovered Hewi London, which is a second hand e-commerce based in London. They sell luxury items that are hardly ever worn.
Hewi facilitates as your online luxury wardrobe where your dream items are less expensive and a lot of ...read more
· Map · World Traveller
Do you sometimes get a little bit tired of the heavy traffic, busyness, and pace of the city life?
Well, my answer is yes. Just sometimes. As much as I love the tempo of the hectic and inspirational city life I ...read more
· Beauty Essentials · City Guide · MapIt is important to take care of your skin, regardless if you are a public face or not. The feeling of having a “good” and flawless skin is incomparable of other self-esteem issues we might have. I had acne when ...read more
· World Traveller
I am back from a amazing vacation in Miami and the Caribbean. The next weeks will consist of a lot of modeling work and continue my work on my upcoming travel products…
Outfit; Eraova fur, Diesel jeans, and hat from cosybyJZ.
· Inspirational peopleMeet the entrepreneurial and business woman, Serena Guen. Serena established Suitcase Magazine in 2012, which is the ultimate traveller magazine in both print and digital. I find travel inspiration Suitcase Magazine and I have great respect and admiration for Serenas ...read more
· Model Stuff
I am excited to share this editorial I did for Elegant Magazine in London photographed by the lovely Louise Kragh.
I know Louise for many years so it is always a pleasure and great fun to shoot with her. The shooting ...read more
· World Traveller
I am a part of a secret wine club, SGC Wine Club (Secret Grand Cru), who does amazing events around the world. I cannot say too much about it, as it is a secret club, but if you are into ...read more
· Fashion WeekYesterday I arrived in London from an overnight flight from New York.
I webt straight to the gym after unpacking my suitcase, with the ail of getting more fresh energy. My workout followed by a 10 min. Steam made me survive ...read more
· Inspirational people
Meet the cool DJ and producer, Chelsea Leyland who is originally from Great Britain but has been living in New York for may years. Chelsea is travelling around the world to at some the the world’s biggest fashion events. ...read more