· Map · World Traveller
My vision behind my digital traveling universe, This Way, is to allow users to explore and get motivation and inspiration to travel. From my own experiences of traveling, I have been enlightened in many ways: it has given me strength, insight ...read more
· World TravellerThe year of 2016 has been a very exciting year with accomplishments, progression, and entering the grown-up life. In the summer 2016 I graduated from Copenhagen Business School with a Master in communication, which was a milestone for me. I ...read more
· Inspirational people
This weeks inspirational person is Paige who is the founder of the blog Wetfeather and the clothing line int he same name. She is Australian by blood and has a creative inspirational soul.
I met Paige when shooting Wetfeather campaign ...read more
· Fashion Week
I have now arrived to New York City after an overnight flight from Los Angeles. I had a four hour sleep on the flight wearing all the best “sleep-on-a-flight-equipment”. I was wearing a sleep mask, long warm flight socks, several ...read more
· World Traveller
I am currently in Los Angeles having meetings, seeing friends, and enjoying the LA life. I have not been a lot in LA and does not really know my way around. However I have friends here who tells me all ...read more
· Inspirational people
This week's inspirational person is the Danish blogger, model, and dj, Emilie Lilja. I know Emilie Lilja since five years ago where we met in Athens, where we both were modeling. I hav stayed in touch with her since and ...read more
· Inspirational peopleI want to introduce you to a new feature I will have on my blog which will be ?inspirational people?.
I meet so many fascinating and inspirational people on my journey who are people I am stil in touch with, or even ...read more
· City Guide · World TravellerGood morning coffee from Los Angeles, more precisely from West Hollywood at the the restaurant, Quality. We started our morning with a brunch and lots of good coffee.
Morning Brunch. My friend Cecilie choose (to the left) a kale salad with ...read more
· City Guide · World TravellerAfter handing in one more exam at Copenhagen Business School I went straight back home to my apartment in Copenhagen and started packing for my next adventure. My next trip is to Los Angeles and then Burning Man festival and ...read more
· City Guide · World Traveller
Arriving at the Ace Hotel in Downtown LA in my Paloma Blue shorts, Acne Studios shirt, Chanel Espadrilles, Mykita sunglasses, and Alexander Wang bag.
Ace Hotel newspaper
Morning creamy espresso -a perfect double espresso!
Coffee shop opening at 7am in the morning!
I am fully ...read more