· Model Stuff
I am back in the romantic capital of the world, Paris. I will be here for at least two weeks for modeling work. I am signed with Karin Models, which is a new agency for me. I am so excited ...read more
· Fashion Week
I am also so excited when the Chanel show is on, because I am excited to see what theme and style Karl Lagerfeld has created. He always creates an amazing and overwhelming universe where all details are carefully considered. This ...read more
Paris Fashion Week is the last fashion week of the season. Paris Fashion Week is showing my favourite brands like, Chloé, Balmain, Barbara Bui, and Isabel Marant. I get so inspired by watching the catwalk images – the models, the ...read more
· Fashion Icons · Fashion Week
The Swedish high-street brand, H&M has done it again! I love love love the newest H&M Studio Autumn/Winter 16 fashion show during Paris Fashion week. The models, the styling, the clothes is absolutely amazing. The collection focus on femininity and ...read more
· Fashion IconsThis Way adores Isabel Marant
Isabel Marant is one of my all time favorite designers and has been it for many years. More precisely, my addiction started in 2009 at the time where I was living in Paris. I went in ...read more
· RandomThis Way is at Paris Fashion Week modelling for Carven and here is a snap of a funky cuteness outfit. Something I would never have worn if it was not because I got payed for it, or in other words, it is ...read more
· RandomIt is time to go out after a busy day at work at Carven. I hurried home and jumped into a Topshop dress together with colourful Christian Louboutin heels.
Above are picture from my last visit at the Ralph Lauren’s restaurant “Ralp’s” in the area, St. Germain-Près.
My Sunday evening ...read more
· RandomI am very excited to be in Paris for Paris Fashion Week.
The reason for me coming to Paris is that the Parisian Fashion house, Carven has booked me for modelling work during Paris fashion week. That means working from early morning before french people are ...read more