· World Traveller
My vision behind my digital traveling universe, This Way, is to allow users to explore and get motivation and inspiration to travel. From my own experiences of traveling, I have been enlightened in many ways: it has given me strength, insight ...read more
· Inspirational people
This week's inspirational person is the Danish blogger, model, and dj, Emilie Lilja. I know Emilie Lilja since five years ago where we met in Athens, where we both were modeling. I hav stayed in touch with her since and ...read more
· Inspiration Button · World Traveller
What is your summer plans? Are you in an exotic hot spot destinations like Mykonos, Ibiza, or Sri Lanka? My pictures is taken in Sri Lanka where I started my morning with a swim and a morning boogie.
My summer plans are ...read more
· Model Stuff · World TravellerA week in Sri Lanka has now pasted and it mistime to say goodbye to Sri Lanka.
It was absolutely amazing discovering the Buddha-island Sri Lanka. Especially with the lovely people on the trip. Modeling jobs with travels sounds nice but ...read more
· Model Stuff · World TravellerSri Lanka has so far been great. It is interesting getting to know a new culture when meeting people and see how they behave, talk etc. One thing a real city girl like me cannot really get use to, is ...read more
We arrived to the most magical place in Sri Lanka. The beach resort, Maalu Maalu Hotel is located on the beach and is an amazing five star hotel. The water is crystal clear and the sand is soft. The food ...read more
· RandomThe days in Sri Lanka are long, fun and very spontaneous. The days are not fully scheduled and planned so I never know when I have to be ready for the next shoot. The easiest most tempting thing to do ...read more
· Model Stuff · World TravellerGood morning!
My first two nights in Sri Lanka is at the Mahaweli Resort Hotel in the holy city, Kandy. The purpose of the trip is shooting and getting all the right pictures. Another thing is the time we have when not ...read more
· Model Stuff · World Traveller
Finally I have arrived to the exotic Buddhistic island, Sri Lanka. It took quite a while to get here, with two flights and four-hour waiting time with stop over in Doha airport, Qatar.
The purpose of going to Sri Lanka is for ...read more
· Model Stuff · World TravellerThis Way is going to Sri Lanka
For about two weeks ago my Danish model agency, Scoop Models called me and asked if I could do a job. The most exciting thing about the job was that it was in Sri ...read more